Monday 28 February 2011

Update

A bit of a late update but forgot all about this blog. I wanted this blog to be like, a regular update of both my kitten's lives and Maddie's too.

Well, here at the updates:

Maddie has disappeared after having her operation. I haven't seen her in a long time so I'm not too sure what's happened to her although I hope she is safe.


Paddy was badly injured so he has had his leg amputated as well as being neutered. He's still incredibly dense, for example he will still run around in circles licking his stump and he is at the moment asleep on my feet.





Max - Max died yesterday. He was hit by a car by my house and fortunately my dad said he would not have felt the impact (I hope this is true) and it's incredibly sad. He was a beautiful cat and I really miss him :(




My other cat, Charlie, has also likely died too. He hasn't come home for a few weeks, and he normally does so my dad is assuming he has taken himself off to go to sleep.

So, as you can see - cat's really do have 9 lives and I only have half a cat left.
Update in another year? yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment